There are times in life where you wish you were more prepared for a situation or have a bit of an awkward moment. I'm here to tell it like it happened and let comedy shine through.
What's worse....
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A little about me!
And here I am posting for the first time. I figured I would start with a little bit of backround. I am a 25 year old male and I'm in college. I go to school full time while holding down a full time job serving at a local restaurant. For some reason, I tend to have awkward/uncomfortable things happen to me often. I more so view them as humourous and don't mind sharing them as you will see. Humor is everywhere, you just have to find it.
I am a 25 year old male in college. I go to school full time while holding down a full time job serving at a local restaurant. For some reason, I tend to have awkward/uncomfortable things happen to me often. I more so view them as humourous and don't mind sharing them as you will see. Humor is everywhere, you just have to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment